Hello from The Bahamas!
To reach today's shooting location, we must travel by boat to Musha Cay, near Great Exuma. Whoop! Whoop!
This is my second shoot with an Ana Azur bikini, I use to be a triangle girl (still am) until I tried these Ana Azur figure enhancing bikinis. To my surprise, out of all the gorgeous colors I could have picked, I went for a classic black one (see Fashion for Cause post) which, after all is a must in any girl's bikini collection and this rose quartz knit bikini with gold and bronze crystals.
Here is why: Being fair skinned I usually go for a more colorful bikini. However Oksana (Creative Director of Ana Azur & childhood friend) suggested a two piece white or rose quartz for me.
Turns out, she was right. I found this soft color to be refreshing. The rose quartz is a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure.
The Knit fabric gives texture and compliments itself well with the golden embellishments.
Don't be surprised if this rose quartz pantone is in for Spring 2016. I told you so!
Time to unwind. The Soft bahamian sun is giving me a soft golden glow. I love feeling the warmth of sun on my skin as I am laying right the sand, listing to the waves roll in.
FYI: There no fancy restaurants to eat at (Trust me, I searched), In Exuma, its more about grilled fresh fish or a roast on the beach.
A local delicacy, the Conch Salad (it can be eaten raw straight out of the shell or cooked), prepared like a ceviche. Freshly made and eaten on the beach. A must try.
WHERE TO HANG OUT:
- Tropic of Cancer beach: no beach shack, just the sea, the beach and you. its a pretty great feeling.
- Chat'n'Chill: Take a 10min water taxi to Stocking island from George town, Exuma. Live music, great food and drinks are there for your enjoyment however the coolest attraction are the stingrays which come to say hello (right on the beach!). They are friendly (pet them and feel their gu-like texture). it just happens that Stingrays love to be feed after over conch. Last but not least, rub their nose :)
I feel very lucky to be able to see such beauty.
I am wearing:
- Nude crystal embellished bikini By Ana Azur
- Light blue denim hi-rise shorts by American Eagle
- Designed in the 1970's, the 'Juste un Clou' pink gold bracelet by Cartier is Modern yet daring
- Pink gold espadrills by Dune
I was photographed by Yotam Sandak
XOXO - M